These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) will govern the relationship with all visitors of this website (the “Site”) and all internet interactions with Global Patent Graphics, Inc. (“Global Patent Graphics” or “We”, “Our”, or “Us”). By clicking “I ACCEPT” below or by visiting or otherwise accessing the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Throughout these Terms and Conditions, “you” applies to both individuals and entities that access or use the Site. If you are an individual using our Site on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to the Terms and Conditions and that by using our Site, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions on behalf of that entity.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, do not visit or access the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as published by Global Patent Graphics from time to time, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue visiting and accessing the Site.
1. Site. The Site is provided only for the purposes of providing information and allowing you to submit information to Global Patent Graphics. All content including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, and service marks on the Site are the sole property of Global Patent Graphics or its affiliates, suppliers, or service providers. No licenses or rights are granted, assigned, or transferred in any manner to any other person as a result of access to the Site. Except for content expressly allowed for download on the Site, you may not download or use all or any portion of the content of the Site. In addition, you may not modify or copy the content, use the content for any commercial purpose, publicly display the content, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations, transfer the content to another person, or “mirror” the content in any way. Global Patent Graphics has made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided herein is accurate and complete, but cannot guarantee all information is totally complete at any one particular time. It is strictly forbidden for you, or anyone you provide access to the Site to reverse engineer, reproduce or transmit any information or content of ours or the Site without our express written consent.
2. Content. Global Patent Graphics reserves the right to withdraw or amend the content on the Site at any time in our sole discretion. We will not be liable if any portion of the Site is unavailable from time to time. We may restrict access to certain areas of the Site from time to time for maintenance or other purposes in our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service, delete, edit content or delete accounts and orders, at our sole discretion.
3. Linked Sites. We assume no responsibility for errors, typographical or otherwise, exclusions or inaccurate or omitted information in the Site or any third party linked sites. We expressly disclaim responsibility for any injury, liability, loss or damage, whether actual, consequential, personal or otherwise which is incurred or allegedly incurred as a direct or indirect consequence of the use of any of the contents of the Site or any linked sites. All other trademarks displayed on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those trademark owners. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to other web sites is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those sites or their owners endorse or have any affiliation with us.
4. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. GLOBAL PATENT GRAPHICS IS PROVIDING THE SITE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GLOBAL PATENT GRAPHICS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE SAFE, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. THE CONTENT ON THE SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL, TYPOGRAPHICAL, OR PHOTOGRAPHIC ERRORS. GLOBAL PATENT GRAPHICS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GLOBAL PATENT GRAPHICS BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GLOBAL PATENT GRAPHICS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), FOR ANY REASON. EXAMPLES OF SUCH REASONS INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE, FROM ANY OTHER ACTION TAKEN BY GLOBAL PATENT GRAPHICS, OR OTHERWISE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION AND WHETHER SUCH ACTION IS IN CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT PERMITTED. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, GLOBAL PATENT GRAPHICS’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
6. Termination. Global Patent Graphics may limit or terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. These Terms and Conditions will survive any such termination of access.
- Binding Effect; Assignment. These Terms and Conditions are binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors, and assigns. All rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by you without the prior express written consent of Global Patent Graphics. All rights and obligations hereunder will be assignable by Global Patent Graphics in its sole discretion.
- Severability. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are severable, and the invalidity of any provision will not affect the validity of any other provision.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina. All claims, controversies, or causes of action arising out of or relating these Terms and Conditions, whether sounding in contract, tort, or statute, will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, including its statute of limitations, without giving effect to its conflict of laws rules or any rule that would result in the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
- Waiver. Any waiver by Global Patent Graphics or consent by Global Patent Graphics to any variation from any provision of these Terms and Conditions will be valid only if in writing and only in the specific instance in which it is given, and such waiver or consent may not be construed as a waiver of any other provision or as a consent with respect to any similar instance or circumstance.
- Modifications and Amendments. Although Global Patent Graphics may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms and Conditions, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. Global Patent Graphics may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions through your continued use of the Site. Global Patent Graphics may make changes to the content of the Site at any time without notice. Global Patent Graphics is not obligated to make any changes to the Site for any reason.
- Contact for Claimed Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible in this application, please notify our copyright agent. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, We designate the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
Global Patent Graphics, LLC
421 Minuet Lane
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See What Others Are Saying About Us
“Global Patent Graphics gives me one less thing to worry about. I’ve always been able to count on the quality, consistency and timeliness of their work, and have continually been impressed with their service. I’m glad I found them.”
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
“Global Patent Graphics has consistently delivered high quality patent drawings in a timely fashion at reasonable cost. The whole patent prosecution process for us runs much more smoothly as a result.”
David R. Josephs
Barlow Josephs and Holmes
“Global Patent Graphics offers exceptional service and drawings of outstanding quality. They are a pleasure to deal with, and always accommodating if we need a job in a rush.”
Brooks R. Bruneau
“I just wanted to say thank all of you for your very fine work helping us out the last few weeks. We got our big stack of applications off. The figures are great. You’ve done an outstanding job despite short turnarounds and we really appreciate it!”
Todd A. Martin
“I rely on Global Patent Graphics to help me meet my drawing deadlines. Global Patent Graphics offers the best value in high-quality electronic drafting services.”
“I have worked with Global for nearly ten years. Throughout this time, I have found them to be highly skilled and professional. Their expertise extends to complex mechanical cases, electrical circuit diagrams, and software flow charts. Deadlines are promptly met, the work quality is excellent, and costs are quite reasonable.”
Allen Dyer Doppelt Gilchrist
“Global Patent Graphics is always responsive and they produce accurate and professional results - even for difficult cases. It is a pleasure to work with them.”
VLP Law Group
“I am throughly pleased with the patent drawing work done by Global Patent Graphics. The drawings are consistently well done in a reasonable time frame and for a very fair price. Even when I’m on a tight schedule, they also accommodate my needs.”
Dwight A. (Derry) Stauffer
Stauffer Patent Services